Each operator should read and understand the following instructions.
- The ride should not be operated if wind exceeds 20 mph or in rain or lightning conditions.
- All riders must remove their shoes.
- Riders must remove loose or sharp objects, hearing aids, and dangling jewelry. Glasses should be removed.
- No food, drink, gum, animals, face/body paint (dry or wet), or SILLY STRING (any type of spray)
- Riders should be sorted by size. Only riders of the same size should be allowed in the ride at the same time.
- The rated capacity should never be exceeded. The capacity of the ride is as follows: